Christmas is in t-minus 15 days (eek!) and I still have yet to complete all of my Christmas shopping list! Boy am I thankful for online shopping because let’s be honest…ain’t no mama got time for that (unless you’re lucky and blessed with a child that loves to shop with you).
I put together a holiday gift guide for all of the lovely women in your life, with things that I personally have and love, and things that I personally love and want (hint, hint, B).
- Aerie Oversized Turtleneck
- Sperry Women’s Shearwater in Rose/Ivory
- Fuzzy Llama Crew Socks
- Vegan Bamboo Brush Set — I personally own and LOVE!
- The Little Book of Life Hacks
- Homebody: A Guide to Creating Spaces You Never Wanted to Leave
- Echo Dot — We have an Echo at home and absolutely love it! The first thing I do when I wake up is tell Alexa to put on some jams!
- 14k Gold Plated Sterling Silver Earings in Rose — I had to purchase these a while back because Wilder is forever pulling at my earrings! I needed something cheap, but cute and these were perfect!
- Striped Throw Blanket
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliated links above. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means at no additional cost, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.