Happy Monday! Today I’ve rounded up 6 DIY fall themed crafts for you to try this season! Lately it’s been a little tough on even trying to decorate for fall when we’re still trying to finish opening boxes and settling into our new place. However, putting together this DIY fall wreath last week was just enough to get our apartment ready for fall! With little amount of time to truly decorate our own home, I wanted to share a roundup of some of the DIY projects that I’ve been finding that are quick and easy to make! Enjoy!
1. DIY Mud Cloth Pumpkins—Homey Oh My!
2. Fall Wreath with Acorns—Tried & True
3. DIY Fall Acorns—Domestically Blissful
4. Printable Autumn Bucket List—Polka Dot Chair
5. DIY Framed Fall Pumpkins—Craftaholics Anonymous
6. Fall Mini Pumpkin Garland—Confessions of a Serial Do-it-Yourselfer